If you are looking for a unique and authentic shopping experience in New Zealand, you should visit the Manawatū-Whanganui Region. This region is rich in history, culture, and natural beauty and offers a variety of shopping options for every taste and budget. Whether you are looking for country lifestyle products, talented artisans, Kiwi markets, or brand-name stores, you will find it all in the Manawatū-Whanganui Region.
Are you planning to shop in the malls in the Manawatū-Whanganui region, New Zealand? Here you can find a list of all shopping malls, centres and outlets in Manawatū-Whanganui and you can search for the shopping malls near your location. Use the Manawatū-Whanganui shopping center locator or view a map with shopping centers located in Manawatū-Whanganui. We collect business information such as parking availability, hours of operation, list of stores in the mall, directions to the mall, phone and contact information.
i: Statistics of malls located in Manawatū-Whanganui region:
- How many malls and shopping centers are in region Manawatū-Whanganui? In our database, we have over 4 Manawatū-Whanganui mall records.
- NHow many stores, services, cinemas and restaurants are in Manawatū-Whanganui malls? There are more than 195 stores and services.
- What is the biggest shopping centre or mall located in Manawatū-Whanganui? The biggest shopping mall or centre in Manawatū-Whanganui is The Plaza
You might be interested in: New Zealand malls near me | New Zealand mall locator | New Zealand store locator | Malls and centers on map
Best and Biggest Manawatū-Whanganui Shopping Malls and Centres
The Manawatū-Whanganui Region has several shopping malls and centres that cater to different needs and preferences. Here are some of the best and biggest ones that you should check out:
- The Plaza: This is the largest shopping centre in the region, located in the heart of Palmerston North. It has 91 stores, including major brands like Farmers, Kmart, H&M, Cotton On and more. It also has a food court, a cinema, and a children’s play area. The Plaza is open seven days a week.
- Broadway Avenue: This is an iconic shopping street in Palmerston North, where you can find boutique stores and local favourites. You can shop for unique homewares, clothing, jewellery, books, art and more. Broadway Avenue is also home to the Regent Theatre, a historic venue that hosts live shows and events.
If you are looking for bargains and discounts on quality products, you should visit some of the outlets in the Manawatū-Whanganui Region. Here are some of the outlets that offer great deals on various items:
- The Clearance Shed Palmerston North: This is an outlet store that sells a wide range of products at low prices. You can find toys, electronics, home and garden products, sports equipment, jewellery, and more. The Clearance Shed Palmerston North is open seven days a week, from 9am to 6pm on weekdays, 9am to 5pm on Saturdays, and 10am to 5pm on Sundays.
- The Warehouse Palmerston North: This is New Zealand’s biggest one stop shop for great products at low prices. You can find toys, electronics, home and garden products, sports equipment, jewellery, and more. The Warehouse Palmerston North also has a soft plastic recycling program, EV chargers, and sustainability initiatives.
Markets and Popular Shopping Places
One of the best ways to sample the region is by browsing the local markets. You can meet the makers and growers, and learn about their story. You can also buy fresh local produce, artisan products and treats to tempt your taste buds. Here are some of the markets and popular shopping places that you should visit:
- Feilding Farmers Market: This is an award-winning market that showcases locally made, grown or sourced artisan products. You can find cheese, bread, honey, meat, fruit, vegetables. You can also watch the iconic Feilding Saleyards and see the history of livestock sales come to life. Feilding Farmers Market is held every Friday from 8.30am to 1pm in Manchester Square.
- Albert Street Market: This is a grass roots market that offers fresh local produce and Māori bread to take on a picnic. You can also find flowers, plants, crafts, and more. Albert Street Market is held every Saturday morning from 6am to 11am in Albert Street.
- Hokowhitu Village Farmers’ Market: This is a destination in itself. This popular monthly market offers a range of artisan and local produce, treats to tempt your taste buds. You can also enjoy live music, and browse the shops and cafes in the Hokowhitu Village. Hokowhitu Village Farmers’ Market is held on the third Sunday of every month from 9am to 1pm in Albert Street.